Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Photogal5

Hey, my name is Toni, I live near lake Guntersville Al and am ready to hit the water. I recently bought a 1995 seadoo sportster from Craig's list, and found out the "running",does not mean " moving forward" and great condition sometimes don't include seats! But I had paid the man, now here I am!
I have ordered the wear ring, shoud be in from eBay tommorow , but I found out that the seats, and foam, are d/ c.
If only the originals where still here, or the foam/cushion, I could cut the foam, use the old vinyl to make a pattern.
Guys, I got nothing but a confused look on my face! I found your forum and I see others that have fixed their own seats!
You are my heros!
I am not sure about how to post or request help or ideas, so forgive my ignorance, ( my mom did!) and if you see fit to help, than may the winds be always at your stern.

Welcome to the forum Toni. Someone told me years ago, if you can't be ignorant in Alabama, where can you be? Just kidding about that. There is a website that sells the precut fabric for the seats. www.seadooupholstry.com Give that a shot. Also check out the Seadoo Boat portion of this site for tips. I would think that the foam would be the most difficult part of doing the job.

Good luck!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back