Has anyone used Phil's Ski Repair in Port St. Lucie

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Has anyone used Phil's Ski Repair in Port St. Lucie?

I sent you a name and # last night... and I have two more recommendations in the area if you wish...
also one of our lauderdale members viewed your PM to me, and was going to contact you.

Thanks

Drew contacted me on Greenhulk and suggested Perry Performance Group in Dania, I called and spoke with them and they seem to be an excellent shop to take it too, You guys saved me from making a huge mistake by almost going to one of the CL guys. I really appreciate your help on this one. Thanks again.

I sent you a name and # last night... and I have two more recommendations in the area if you wish...
also one of our lauderdale members viewed your PM to me, and was going to contact you.

Drew contacted me on Greenhulk and suggested Perry Performance Group in Dania, I called and spoke with them and they seem to be an excellent shop to take it too, You guys saved me from making a huge mistake by almost going to one of the CL guys. I really appreciate your help on this one. Thanks again.

any update ?

In the shop

I took your advise and brought it Perry Performance yesterday since they are closed on Monday and they have already completed repairs on the 2 major issue which was the wear ring and my charging issue, it turned out to be the regulator/rectifier which apparently were a big problem on the GTX, and according Glenn, now we are just waiting on the gas strut for the hood to come in since mine was shot and hopefully I'll have it back by Friday ready for Labor Day festivities.

any update ?

Back