GTX error code

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

mac71

Was sitting at the dock messing around with the menus and saw a menu option that said codes. Hit OK and got a code C2114, see attached photo. Nothing really seems to be wrong everything seems to be working fine, only thing I could think of is that When I launched it, it was really rough and the wave action may have caused the IBR gate to hit the bottom and may have Jammed it or pushed it up or something like that. I did notice that one time I started it I got an IBR error message that scrolled across the screen. Everything seems to be working fine though, reverse, brake, neutral all seem OK. Any ideas?? 2019 GTX with 8 hours on itIMG_1468.JPG

Apparently, the iBR system is located in a really dumb position (electrically speaking) with the connectors low inside the hull and thus subject to water infiltration.....if your ski has the rear access hatch, open it up and re-seat the iBR connectors...clean and dry them really well and some di-electric grease probably wouldn't hurt either. Probably best if you disconnect the battery power first though and/or pull the iBR fuse in the fuse box up front behind the battery.

Apparently, the iBR system is located in a really dumb position (electrically speaking) with the connectors low inside the hull and thus subject to water infiltration.....if your ski has the rear access hatch, open it up and re-seat the iBR connectors...clean and dry them really well and some di-electric grease probably wouldn't hurt either. Probably best if you disconnect the battery power first though and/or pull the iBR fuse in the fuse box up front behind the battery.

Thanks. I will try that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back