Got a dead MPEM on your 96-97 jetboat? Now you have options!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minnetonka4me

Premium Member
Premium Member
Are you are on the hunt for the elusive 96-97 boat mpem? They are super hard to find and super expensive once you do.

Well, Look no further. I am now offering conversion kits! Convert to easier and cheaper Jetski MPEM(s) that, after I do my thing, will plug right into the old harness. That means in the future if there is a MPEM issue, you will be able to buy a replacement jetski MPEM and plug it right in.

The only downfall with the conversion is:

*there is no way to keep the neutral safety switch active. It must be disabled.

*Also on Challenger boats, the low fuel warning system is disabled.

*Dual motored boats will need to have a 2nd DESS post installed, which is included in the kit.

Price will fluctuate depending on the availability of MPEM(s). Please shoot me a message or call me at 612-886-7300 for more info.

Just did a couple 95 Sportster MPEM conversions...any boat from 94-97 can be converted. Done a bunch this summer with fairly quick turnaround and zero issues!

Curious, does the conversion unit still use the DESS security programmed key technology or is that eliminated with the new board (or can it be)? For instance I have a 97 Challenger in good working order but I could care less about the DESS security feature if it ever needed replacement.

Glad I know who to call if that ever becomes an issue, very cool!

On the 657 and 720 boats I can eliminate it, on the 787s I have to leave it.

Spring bump!! Already done two conversions this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back