Georgia Sea-Doo Riders

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Sounds good that makes 4 of us down to go riding! Spread the word

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy IV

I am down right now, I have 95 & 96 GTX, 96 has blown engine, got to replace that first. I will watch this and when I get running again wife and I may just join you. We are in Coastal Ga South of Savannah.

Just bought a 13 GTX this post weekend. I'm in the Brunswick area, between Savannah and Jax

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Working on the xp right now should be running soon I will keep you guys posted

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy IV

Me and the wife ride Lakes Sinclair, Blackshear and Tobesofkee. Tobo usually on Sunday and one of the other two on Saturday.

Anybody on Sinclair this weekend I'm going up right now

Hope you had fun, weather was perfect. We were in the area but on land. We are looking for a place on the lake. Should be there this weekend on the water Saturday.

Had catastrophic failure
131.jpg

Just got a 1996 GTI, I am in Atlanta! What are the tag issues for my seadoo trailer in georiga? googled stuff, cannot find anything. Thanks for any help.

You need to register the SeaDoo with Georgia DNR. It's online and easy. Trailer must be tagged in the county of your permanent residence, regardless of where you keep it or ride it. So, your local county tag office. 15 bucks.

-Dave
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back