Gas put in Oil in Spark

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Well,,,the oil will be very thin and easy to extract,,,don’t start it up to warm and thin the oil.,,,fill it…run it for a minute,,,and then do 1 more extraction,,,it is impossible to get drop of oil out…use thicker oil than normally advised to compensate for the thinning properties of the gas,,,replace the oil filter,,

Well,,,the oil will be very thin and easy to extract,,,don’t start it up to warm and thin the oil.,,,fill it…run it for a minute,,,and then do 1 more extraction,,,it is impossible to get drop of oil out…use thicker oil than normally advised to compensate for the thinning properties of the gas,,,replace the oil filter,,
yea i got it out fairly easy. put my expensive amsoil into it and ran it and then drained it again. hopefully that does the trick. Thanks!

I always save our used oil for submerge cases,,,oil is so expensive,,,do the extraction and first refill with free used oil,,,then put in the good stuff…just once.

Back