Fuel Tank

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

raymondnic

I have a year 2000 Challenger 1800 with the 210 Merc engine. Looking to do the oil injection bypass once my parts show up. I've only owned the boat for a few months, and never ran this tank empty, so no idea how much fuel it holds. Manual says 40 gallons, but would like some confirmation before I start dumping oil in it. I took a picture of the label on the tank and attached it here.

Anyone know based on the label if this is a 40 gallon tank?

Attachments

• IMG_0229.jpg
    IMG_0229.jpg
    742.6 KB · Views: 8
I have a year 2000 Challenger 1800 with the 210 Merc engine. Looking to do the oil injection bypass once my parts show up. I've only owned the boat for a few months, and never ran this tank empty, so no idea how much fuel it holds. Manual says 40 gallons, but would like some confirmation before I start dumping oil in it. I took a picture of the label on the tank and attached it here.

Anyone know based on the label if this is a 40 gallon tank?

Yes, it's 40 gals. Where at in MI are you from? I live near Toledo, OH right on the border. And smart move on the bypass- I did mine earlier this summer and have confidence to run full throttle on the Maumee not knowing it may blow.

ALSO, buy a couple of these. Cheap and make filling up at the gas station much more simple. I downloaded a free premix calculator to ensure I'm putting the exact/correct amount of fuel to oil in every time. https://www.walmart.com/ip/Shorelin...75035&wl11=online&wl12=17128586&wl13=&veh=sem

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info! Gonna order a couple of those mixers. Look handy.

I'm not too far north of Toledo. Just off I75 near the Wayne/Monroe county line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back