Fuel line routing help (95 spx)

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

powerslave

OK, I changed my fuel lines and pulled the tanks also to empty and clean out. I made a diagram of the lines to help me route the new fuel lines. I'm guessing my fuel line map and want to make sure the lines are being routed properly.

In this pic, do I have the lines labeled correctly in where they are supposed to go from the baffle? Of course the lines to the CARBS and RESERVE are the front ones you see and the ON & VENT lines are the rear lines on the baffle.

On the fuel filter I have the front male line going to the carbs and the rear male line going back to the selector switch.

Does this sound right?

Attachments

• FUEL-LINES.jpg
    FUEL-LINES.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 52

Thanks, griz. I looked at the pic in that post of the baffle but I'm not sure from what angle the picture is taken. The only way I know what tube is what is from the 2 electrical wires coming out from the top of the baffle because those face towards the left of the ski. I didn't see those wire in the pic provided. So I'm still a little "baffled" :confused:

I just did mine yesterday. There are 4 ports from the tank. On, reserve, vent and return. The on and reserve go to the valve, the line from the valve goes to the filter, and then to the engine. The return just goes back to the tank. There is really no need to change the vent lines, I left mine. You should also clean out the valve. The 4 ports on the pick up are labeled.

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back