Fuel baffle wires

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

LesPaul

Would anyone happen to know what the third wire is on the fuel baffle? I have a old jet ski that I pulled the baffle out of and it only has 2 wires. My Challenger has 3 wires. TY

Just landed in Chicago... but off the top of my head.... The black trace wire is a ground. One of the wires go to the fuel gauge. (Pink?) And the other goes to the low fuel logic system. That sounds a warning, and will eventually cut the throttle down to help save fuel.

Perfect, Thank you Doc. I pulled a baffle out of one of my old jet skiis to temporarily put in the boat. It is not exactly the same length, but it will work for the time being. Either I fix the old one or buy a new one ($250.00).
Gage works with the temp one, which is good. One of the magnets was really, really corroded on the old float . I cleaned it and put it back in. I quickly tested it with the ohm meter this morning, but wasn't really sure what it should read. Will research that today (at work).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back