FS 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara with a Ton of Accessories

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

bbhockey19

Up for sale is my 2009 Jeep Unlimited Sahara with 12,500 Miles, Jeep is in mint condition and not even a year old, Practically Brand new! The jeep has been strictly street driven, has never seen the trails at all. Reason Why I am letting her go, Is I recently took a job in the city and don’t have time to drive it anymore and work is going to force me to move into the city.
Factory options:
6spd Manuel Transmission, 3 Piece Freedom top, Limited Slip Differential, Tow package, MY Gig Navigation System with My Gig Microphone, Mopar Fuel Door + Slush Mats+ Front Grab Handles+ Door Sills+ Front and rear splash Guards+ Freedom top Storage Bag.
Added extras:
2.5 Inch Teraflex Budget Boost, AEM Brute Force Intake, MBRP Stainless Steel Cat-back Exhaust, Front windows tinted to match Factory Rears, Practically Brand New set of 5 KMC Monsters with 33 inch Nitto Terra Grappler Tires. IPF H4 Headlights, Rugged Ridge Rear Grab handles and Tailgate bump stops, Shorty Antenna, RealWheels Front Light bar Mounted with IPF 968 Driving Lights.
Also Included:
Factory 5 stocks Sahara wheels/tires with 11k of miles on them, Oem Mopar Headlights, Airbox and stock Antenna. Still Under Warranty for another 2 years and 23k!.

Please PM for more Pics and Questions!

KBB Private party Value is 30,810
Nada private party value is 30,350

MY Price Is 27,500 OBO for everything

288.jpg

281.jpg

289.jpg

Back