Free HIN check?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

lsmith

Does anyone know of a free HIN check website that can give me the specs of the jet ski that I recently just bought?

never occurred to me... the last two didgets are the model year

then I just look at it... and know what the model is..
no stickers ?
can you just post a pic ?

Doesn't exist. Most of want the HIN has in it is production date, manufacture code, country code, hull type... that kind of stuff. The only place that can trace the exact's of what the vehicle is... is the manufacture.

Like above... post a pic, and the last 2 numbers, and we can help you out.

Well i know its a 1995 seadoo gts bombardier, i just needed to know the engine size if there are more than one...im having problems with it starting and idling but once i go above half throttle it boggs down and dies??? I think the carb reeds need replaced.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmmm never had a gtx dont like them they too big.... but i thought with the size it wouldnt have a 587 ....dont know just throwin it out there

hmmmm never had a gtx dont like them they too big.... but i thought with the size it wouldnt have a 587 ....dont know just throwin it out there

gts... not gtx, i can't link to the manuals, the "mods" don't like it when the internet links give away stuff for free that they want to sell :(

the gtx was a 657 that year by the way

cant get more official than that....well boys it looks like we have an official winner.....................587cc's of pure power ooohhhhh rah

gts... not gtx, i can't link to the manuals, the "mods" don't like it when the internet links give away stuff for free that they want to sell :(

ooohhhhh my bad i thought it said GTX that would make it have a 657x engine then ...still not a 720 im just retarted

cant get more official than that....well boys it looks like we have an official winner.....................587cc's of pure power ooohhhhh rah

yea, i mean i was hoping for somethin from seadoo, i think that website is just third party, but they don't seem to have any official spreadsheet of their products, or i haven't found it yet, even wikipedia, u have to search for models specifically, and they're not even very helpful

that's what the manual's are for !!!!
there are a few sites that give specs but the one's I usually use start in 1996 :(

so.. 3 click's later I was downloading the owners manual, 2 minutes later its downloaded, 1 minute late I had scrolled to the tech spec's section, :)

manuals do help a ton, but I find some, if not most things hard to understand, because I have the shop manual, owner's manual, and sbt engine removal, and I still have a ton of questions, that are best answered by others, but that's also my way of saying thanks seadooforums, u guys help a TON!

There's a plate, actually a sticker, on top of the magneto housing which as engine type, ie 717, 587.

Lou

Attachments

• 100_0620.JPG
    100_0620.JPG
    827.2 KB · Views: 9
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back