Fraud Daniel edery catch him

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Fortunately for me (and him), this has not happened to me. I am very trusting and frequently send money to people for things on CL and other sites. Never been burned. Most people are genuine.
I have however, dealt with people like this in other situations. When I show up at his door with 6 280lb biker friends they usually cough up fast. Not suggesting violence or threats but sometimes you have to take extreme measures. I also have no problem whatsoever putting my neck on the line for the greater good. I'm sorry you have encountered such a cockroach. Someone will sink his ski big-time. Keep on him. Karma always wins buddy!

Just had a thought...
I once had a car dealership try to hose me on a trade on a 40k vehicle. Was a lot of money at the time. I called a local radio station that had a consumer advocate guy. He ran my story that morning and not 5 minutes after the broadcast my phone rang. They apologized profusely and made good on the deal. They very sheepishly asked me to cease the bad publicity which I did and then found another dealership to do my warranty work on the car.
May not work for you, but, like I said somebody will sink this pos. Good luck.

Maybe we should all start bombing his ads telling him to stop stealing peoples money and we are contacting the authorities. Just to make sure he knows the word is out.

He is still ripping people off. I repair seadoo's in the east end of Toronto, had 4 people bring me his stuff this summer.

He is still active. new add 1471845300 for a 98 GTX

pics are taken a t a pressure washer so assuming he is no longer at his shop near 401 and dixon

Anyone else out there been scammed by this man.!!!!!!! Hes now working out of toronto
Lots of people have been scammed by him. I repair seadoos in scarborough and I see lots of seadoo's that he has sold people that don't run properly.

Yes dealt with him on weekend then did a search afterwards of course.
Same story he uses for everyone
X racer wife in Florida hes retired does this on side .
Mine did start up instantly but have noticed some things after going over it .
Now taking it to someone to go over it and give me there opinion.

I am looking for this guy he has 5 of my machines which he was going to rebuilt for me back in 2019 and he sold off all my machines around and I have all the paperwork for them.
Please help locate this mother fucker

I am looking for this guy he has 5 of my machines which he was going to rebuilt for me back in 2019 and he sold off all my machines around and I have all the paperwork for them.
Please help locate this mother fucker
Have you contacted the police. Seems like someone selling 5 machines that don't belong to them would be selling stolen property and the value would have to exceed grand theft.

He is not an x-racer of anything...other than to race to make a quick buck and checkout...I have known, and know all the racers in Ont since 1997...and he is not one of them..

Back