Found a mechanic who covers Southeastern VA and Northeastern NC

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

russellb

I have been trying to find someone who works on PWC's near me for a while. I actually found a guy in Moyock, NC who will provides a mobile service. I have an appointment for 6/13. I will let everyone know how it works out. I know there has to be some others in the area who would be interested.

Thanks. I got my GTX DI started the other day. I know it's still not going to be running like it should but at least it starts and idles. I haven't been able to start the RXT yet. I don't think it's getting fuel. When I pull the plugs and hit the start button I don't see any gas come out of the spark plug holes. When I try to start with plugs in it doesn't start and then when I pull them I can't smell any gas on the plugs. Fuel injectors were professionally cleaned in 2015. I'm thinking my fuel pump is not running for some reason. Also have Maint message but I'm at 100 hours and I think that is for the supercharger rebuild. Is that right? My supercharger was rebuilt around 85 or 90 hours.

Thanks. I got my GTX DI started the other day. I know it's still not going to be running like it should but at least it starts and idles. I haven't been able to start the RXT yet. I don't think it's getting fuel. When I pull the plugs and hit the start button I don't see any gas come out of the spark plug holes. When I try to start with plugs in it doesn't start and then when I pull them I can't smell any gas on the plugs. Fuel injectors were professionally cleaned in 2015. I'm thinking my fuel pump is not running for some reason. Also have Maint message but I'm at 100 hours and I think that is for the supercharger rebuild. Is that right? My supercharger was rebuilt around 85 or 90 hours.

Congrats on getting the DI running, they can be a challenge for sure...
Put some fuel into the spark plug holes and see if it barks. This will confirm you have good spark and compression. Check ALL FUSES and then check for fuel pump pressure.

I do not believe the maintenance light will trip for the SC rebuild. If so, I have not heard of this as of yet.

I have been trying to find someone who works on PWC's near me for a while. I actually found a guy in Moyock, NC who will provides a mobile service. I have an appointment for 6/13. I will let everyone know how it works out. I know there has to be some others in the area who would be interested.
Hey I would like contact info for the mechanic you found. I'm in Raleigh, but will pull it most anywhere at this point. I'd really like to know if anyone near me has a Cando pro that could help me too. Thanks.
DJ

Back