Forum Activity

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

etemplet

Premium Member
Premium Member
I know this is probably not appropriate but I have been thinking this for a few weeks now. To coin a phrase from (Pulp Fiction) "This forum is dead as fried chicken." :) No reason not to keep the fires burning year round. This is a great time of the year to prep for spring and tackle those projects. To coin another phrase from yet another movie (The Shawshank Redemption) "Get busy living or get busy dying. " Smoke em' if you got em'. Genes got jet skis and parts everywhere. LOL Happy Holidays to all !!

Can't DOO on ice. Let the earth get to the other side of the sun so it's Northern 1/2 is in the heat again and the forum will pick up.

Great to hear Lhardy !! I have a feeling Spring will be here before I know it and I won't be as ready as I'd like to be. Ha ha.

My machine shop has the cylinders for all three of my 800s and my 720 so I'm at a stand still at the moment. Was 10 degrees yesterday here in Upstate NY with at least 6" of snow on the ground. I still have the itch, just waiting on parts.

Yep slow time of the year LOL. Sent my XP800 MPEM to Matt B this week for programing and going to buy a impeller from him. That's all I have done recently. Going to slowly make so progress during this long winter.

Edit: also ordered some black Friday hydro turf for the wife's GTX.

Yeah I hit the Blacktip sale hard again this year. Mostly sheet turf but a few seat covers.

Today we did many miles on the Suwannee river and I rode my HX. I made it back on fumes.

Emp I will get your stuff done Monday and headed back to you.

Yeah I hit the Blacktip sale hard again this year. Mostly sheet turf but a few seat covers.

Today we did many miles on the Suwannee river and I rode my HX. I made it back on fumes.

Was it a good sale Matt? That would be good to know if it comes around again. I'm a little anxious when it comes to sheet turf. I just don't think my cuts will look good. :)

Can't believe I spaced out on the Blacktip black Friday sale this year. I've bought multiple items the past three years even if I didn't have an immediate need for them, and always end up needing more by the end of summer. I actually needed a mat kit for the Challenger I'm redoing this winter and completely forgot. Too busy worrying about TV's and furniture this year I guess.

Awesome! The wife and I are going to be snowbirds when we retire and spend the winter in FL. No rush needed Matt, going to be a long winter here in MI.

Still piddling with the RFI . I have several more. The weather is more hospitable temperature-wise but lots of rain keeps me from moving the skis around. I will complete my shop addition so I can work on a few skis at a time with room to spare. I need a small paint booth for jobs like this 10'X10' might be enough.
It was too humid and chilly last night to leave the parts in the shop. They are camped out in the living room for a couple days. :) Hood Painted.jpg

Here is some pics of my 8x8x8 foot cube spray booth I rigged up in my garage a few years ago when I restored my last boat. Had a boat blower motor to vent fumes out the side door of the garage.

Attachments

• DSC01916.JPG
    DSC01916.JPG
    162.6 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC01917.JPG
    DSC01917.JPG
    163.6 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC01918.JPG
    DSC01918.JPG
    165 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC01919.JPG
    DSC01919.JPG
    162.3 KB · Views: 28
I know this is probably not appropriate but I have been thinking this for a few weeks now. To coin a phrase from (Pulp Fiction) "This forum is dead as fried chicken." :) No reason not to keep the fires burning year round. This is a great time of the year to prep for spring and tackle those projects. To coin another phrase from yet another movie (The Shawshank Redemption) "Get busy living or get busy dying. " Smoke em' if you got em'. Genes got jet skis and parts everywhere. LOL Happy Holidays to all !!
Same thing every year man.. people are getting ready for Christmas and not thinking about their Doos. Itll heat up again come March-ish.

Hydro Turf is doing 25% off today. PWC Muscle will match it :thumbs-up:

Here is some pics of my 8x8x8 foot cube spray booth I rigged up in my garage a few years ago when I restored my last boat. Had a boat blower motor to vent fumes out the side door of the garage.

Very cool. :) It is much easier to do a good job when you are set up properly. Less mess also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back