For Sale...bag full of 787 RAVE parts. See picture.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

scooper77515

freebie fixer
Premium Member
$100 (plus shipping) for a baggie full of RAVE valves and related parts. All parts are usable and undamaged, except for one valve, with bunged up threads and very small nick in blade (likely easily cleaned up, damage can be seen in picture on valve in middle).

Some parts are new, some are used. See picture or PM me for details.

Attachments

• rave.jpg
    rave.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 161
Last edited by a moderator:
Currently discussing an offer to sell some of these parts, so final product may have fewer parts, and cost less. I will repost pics of what is left or list what is sold if any portion is sold.

OK, some of the parts have shipped, so now willing to sell any parts or all, and adjust price as appropriate. Sold two green bellows, a cap, one of the yellow plastic screw-on caps that screws onto the valve, a spring, 2 gaskets, and 2 o-rings. Rest of bag still remains.

OK, some of the parts have shipped, so now willing to sell any parts or all, and adjust price as appropriate. Sold two green bellows, a cap, one of the yellow plastic screw-on caps that screws onto the valve, a spring, 2 gaskets, and 2 o-rings. Rest of bag still remains.

Scooper these parts still laying around, I'll take what's left. You can PM or Post your price, paypal okay? Shipping to Canada Okay?

Shipping to Canada is fine, if you are willing to pay for it. I ship internationally to car buddies in Sweden and Norway all the time.

Here is a pic of what is left. That is one complete ready to bolt on RAVE assembly, and all the extra spare parts. One of the blades has bunged up threads, but could likely be re-died and used.

In this picture, it looks like MANY less parts, because I have many of them assembled into a complete RAVE.

Attachments

• RAVES.jpg
    RAVES.jpg
    329.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited by a moderator:
Mustang-dude, a sale for the rest of the parts is pending. I will PM you if that sale falls through, but it seems pretty firm, right now.

Thanks for asking.

Again, All the parts are SOLD.

I have gotten two emails and PMs asking for these, but they are gone to BMANN06 back in June of last year.

Sorry you all need them now, but it was first come, first served.

Back