football

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

crisso

Toughest game of football in the world just kicked off.No pads no protection.Australia vs England Rugby League.Right now at Wembly in England.It's worth a look

I always wondered what was REALLY goin on in the middle of those scrums. All those guys standing there with their arms around one and other. kinda reminds me of that gym teacher we had when we was youngins

hey crisso,

I'm more confused now. So in aussie they call rugby football?? What do you call soccer? Do you just go with american football for football?

Rugby Union= Rugby or Ra Ra
Rugby League=Rugby League or just League
Football=Soccer
American Football=Gridiron
Australian Rules Football=Aussie Rules
Every type is played over here.

that's helpful Criss, but let's talk about a real man's game. is it ping pong or table tennis?

If ping ate curry would he pong?.That game we call it both.We would have a game of ping pong,but we would play table tennis.Oughta pends how many beers you had have.Not a good game outside in the wind.DARTS.Funny.We call it ,,,Darts.

Speaking of real football, anyone catch the LSU vs Alabama game last night? Real football is SEC football.

Lou

Chiefly British
1. Rugby.
2. Soccer.
3. The ball used in Rugby or soccer.

With all of the Canadians on this forum, I'm surprised no one has brought this up. What about the Canadian Football League (CFL). I've seen a couple of games, it's pretty brutal. Kinda like a cross between Rugby and American football.

Lou

Did you see the replay in CFL about the 108 yard punt. Line of scrimmage was their own 22, punted it from the 12, bounced and rolled out of the endzone.....(remember their fields are 110 yds long + 10 more in each endzone.) They count from the kicking marker to where it stops not where it bounced. 110-12=98+10 endzone=108. Not only that but the kicking team was awarded a point because the receiving team didn't run it out of the endzone.....different rules but fun to watch.

Back