Florida Classifieds

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm assuming you can tell the year by the hull color? do you think that ski is worth 500-600?

Nammer you should pick all these up. My fave is the SPX, it's just the rectifier. I guess I never was meant to have the clean ones.

if that spx is still there in 2 weeks, i'll offer him 450 for it, he already said he'd take 600, I wish i had time to go up and down FL picking up skiis that I don't even know how to fix. I only live bout 5 min away from that spx, so i would go look at it, but i'm in gainesville for 2 weeks.

and btw none of this is dibs, i just put it up for discussion and in case anybody else wants to hop on it

yea i'm starting to find that certain color schemes are only found on certain years. I just wish they had a central database of what colors were made when from the manufacturer like cars, because my best reference to it is google image, and I really think 1/3 of owners have no idea what they own, or are complete idiots when they want to sell it

yea i'm starting to find that certain color schemes are only found on certain years. I just wish they had a central database of what colors were made when from the manufacturer like cars, because my best reference to it is google image, and I really think 1/3 of owners have no idea what they own, or are complete idiots when they want to sell it

Best way to tell is by the hull number on the back of the ski. Mine still has the sticker by the oil cap of when it was produced. A 98 was made in 97, 97 made in 96 and so on, just like vehicles.

yea now that you mention it, I remember mine has it to, but I meant moreso for looking at skiis off craigslist, but I trust the title will tell all, if there is a title, I can't believe how many skiis are sold without titles.

yea we're def a ton cheaper than Canada, but most of the time, u just get what you pay for

That's why i love living on the border. I buy all my toys in the states.

i'm assuming whenever you buy jet skiis or cars and stuff that you can't bring unnoticed (smuggle :)) you have to pay taxes right? how much would that be for like a $2000 jet ski

i'm assuming whenever you buy jet skiis or cars and stuff that you can't bring unnoticed (smuggle :)) you have to pay taxes right? how much would that be for like a $2000 jet ski

Tax used to be 8%, now it's 13% since they combined our federal and provincial tax. There's also a 220.00 registration fee which is a scam. The price has to be right, at least 1000 less than what the market would bring in canada, for me to buy something in the states

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back