Fishing boat.......

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

seadoosnipe

Premium Member
Premium Member
Well, I just heard timmyboy76 was giving up his fishing boat for a new ski. He said "that's o.k., he was still gonna find a way to go fishing.....the fish were just to good to five up this time of year over there".............

Attached is his latest toy. I thought it was kinda ingenuitive..........:rofl:

Attachments

• fishing!.jpg
    fishing!.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 39
Thats right my brothers...I new it was that kind of party, so I did stick my %@?^, in the mash potatoes....troll'n motor....you know, get'n close, without suck'n any crap in pump....work'n with SEADOO, get patent, or limited version....u rock, Snipe.

I have wanted to do that with my SPX but it's too topsy-turvy, guess I have to get a more stable platform for fall striper fishing. :cheers:

also, for the sneak attack, if you look closely, I LINE-X the bottom, to symulate the glide of a golf ball, causes no wake at all, and stability, i have quik disconnects of outriggers, (wants on speed canoeing), yah those, attach to ski, no topling, NUTH'N...

omg that is friggin bad. sad part is i have seen one here with outriggin on it for bow fishing. big ole platform to somewhat stand on, geez ima head to the lake see if i can get you guys a picture of this beast.......

Well, I just heard timmyboy76 was giving up his fishing boat for a new ski. He said "that's o.k., he was still gonna find a way to go fishing.....the fish were just to good to five up this time of year over there".............

Attached is his latest toy. I thought it was kinda ingenuitive..........:rofl:

Good for you Timmyboy nice set up and it will get you to your favorite fishing holes faster than anyone else. I am sure your next fishing boat will even get you there faster. right on :hurray: :agree:

Automatic ballast.......

Why didn't you mention your automatic ballast you told me about? You know, when you get where your going, the automatic valve that opens to allow water in the hull for stability.............that's how come he can land the big ones........
When I was over at his house last, he showed me that 44 pound Cobia he landed in the Gulf of Mexico. Said he fought it for 1 hour. The only problem was he had to de-ballast and pull the thing home. No room left on the doo to put carry it. Wouldn't fit in the cooler!..................:rofl:

Why didn't you mention your automatic ballast you told me about? You know, when you get where your going, the automatic valve that opens to allow water in the hull for stability.............that's how come he can land the big ones........
When I was over at his house last, he showed me that 44 pound Cobia he landed in the Gulf of Mexico. Said he fought it for 1 hour. The only problem was he had to de-ballast and pull the thing home. No room left on the doo to put carry it. Wouldn't fit in the cooler!..................:rofl:
You go Louis I like it keep it coming. entertainment is very important to keep every one a live and there attention to this site need more of it.:rofl: honestly good stuff. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back