Finally moved to WA, now where to go?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Icantswim

Hi all, I've just relocated from San Diego to WA (Snohomish) for work and family. Now I'm looking for a place to go enjoy my ski's. I live pretty close to Lake Steven's but a quick check shows that there is a 35mph speed limit, is this accurate?

I'm thinking of maybe hitting Lake Washigton this weekend, but not sure where to launch. Kenmore boat ramp seems ideal but All the reviews everyone complains about the limited parking, but no info on where to park if the lot is full. So if anyone has any feedback I'd really really appreciate it. furthermore if anyone lives up here I'd love to have a seasoned person to go out with and show me the ropes up here. Here are my questions:

1. Is lake Steven's any good, and is it in fact 35mph regulated? I see a lot of pwc's so what's the deal, does everyone just stay under 35?
2. What other lakes, or rivers, bodies of water are good places for us?

3. Lake washington is pretty big, where are the best places to launch. I'm coming from the north so kenmore seems to be the easiest commute.

Back