Factory carb settings

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

MAL

Hi, I have a 1997 Sea Doo Explorer. I have been searching for the factory settings with no luck yet. Hopefully someone here can help. I need to figure out which needle and seat, pop off spring and settings.

Its a twin carb 720 so it is the exact same specs as the 1996 SPX and GTI.
130 Main
67.5 Pilot
1.2 Needle and seat
80 gram black spring
36-60 Pop-off
LS Screw 1-1/4
HS Screw 0

Reactions: MAL
Thanks, That will be very helpful.
Its a twin carb 720 so it is the exact same specs as the 1996 SPX and GTI.
130 Main
67.5 Pilot
1.2 Needle and seat
80 gram black spring
36-60 Pop-off
LS Screw 1-1/4
HS Screw 0
Thanks, that will be very helpful. I have a emergency question about my 96 XP. The emergency is that the flood will cover my entire beach tomorrow, and My XP will not start so I can trailer it. The dess post beeps like it is supposed to, but there are 3 beeps when I push the start button.

3 beeps means there's a short or bad wiring in the dess post or the harness between the dess post and the ecm.

3 beeps means there's a short or bad wiring in the dess post or the harness between the dess post and the ecm.
Thanks, when I went back and tried it again it started to beep 4 times when I reset the lanyard...and after a few tries it started. It must be bad connections or something like that. Are there any common failure points to look for first?

Last edited:
I believe 4 beeps on my challenger means its not in neutral. Could be the neutral safety switch.

I dont know much about the explorer though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back