Extra parts in carb kit??

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

bmwparts

i'm building the carbs right now and have a couple of questions.

1. first being what are the small plastic round disc in the kit for, i started with the pto carb first and idnt remove any disc from the carb when i took it apart.

2. next is there are a few extra parts, rubber block offs (very small) and a oring (about 1.5 inchs wide) and a couple of gaskets.

3. the carb didnt have any rubber or plastic sheet gaskets on the cover side that has the filter and oring, these do need to be installed right??

help please i sitting here looking for pics online

This disc go into the fuel pump body! I believe the pump is on the PTO side! There will be a disc on each side! The black pcs hold the disc in place! I don't know of an oring other than the small one in the needle seat!

There are some extra pcs! They give u a kit to rebuild 2 carbs with pumps! We only have one pump

the "disc" are on the mag carb, where the fitting is, that the fuel line connects to. Problem is, if you dont have the install tool, you'll rip them..(rubber bulletts)

Probably, the fuel pump(where fitting is), is stuck together, remove top half (pulse plate), to expose, where the new 1-1/2in o-ring will be, you'll also then see the clear plastic gasket.

If i were you, i'd use just the needle assy, and the o-rings and black/soft gasket, along with the new o-rings for lsa/hsa screws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back