everytime i jump it BEEPS

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

brock1

Ok so weired problem ive been having lately ....now that i fixed the hesitation issue i thought id tackle this one.....its rreally weired but evry time i hit a wave and go in the air my beeper will make a faint beep beep beep beep beep really fast but faint......its so wiered it almost sounds like evry time i jump the ski is screaming..LOL anybody shed some light on the issue

I just find it kind of funny and was wondering why it did it....thoght maybe there was an explanation

no its full....the light never comes on it just beeps really fast but really quietly you know...its hard to hear but i can definetly hear it

I also hear a faint beep on mine while going at no-wake speed. I chirps every so often....but in no definite pattern. I'm hard of hearing but I can still hear it ...sounds like a squeak sometimes.

I mentioned this once before and someone said to get the little chicks out of my glove box......:)

Ok so weired problem ive been having lately ....now that i fixed the hesitation issue i thought id tackle this one.....its rreally weired but evry time i hit a wave and go in the air my beeper will make a faint beep beep beep beep beep really fast but faint......its so wiered it almost sounds like evry time i jump the ski is screaming..LOL anybody shed some light on the issue
Every time I go out I'm the one that's screaming :lol:...but it's a good kinda scream :cheers:

Brock,

I wouldn't think this would be a problem since you spend more time in the water pulling of pushing your ski, then actually riding.

Lou

ROFLMAO on that comment.

Brock please send me your complete given name and SS numbers. I'm taken out an insurance policy on you with me as the beneficiary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back