Ethanol Free fuel

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

2008FXHO

In case you care to know or didn't know, these are official responses from Shell, Ultramar and Petro Canada

Shell Response: Shell V-Power Premium (91 Octane) is Ethanol Free across Canada.
Ultramar Response: Ultramar does not add any ethanol to the "supreme" gasoline throughout it's network of stations from Ontario to Labrador.
Petro Canada Response: All grades of fuel sold at Petro-Canada contain up to 10% ethanol.
Canadian Tire Response: there is no ethanol in premium fuel.
Esso Response : Our premium unleaded gasoline does not contain ethanol.

Last edited by a moderator:
The norm is 10% in USA.

If you go with high grades that number seems to decrease. I run at a minimum 91 octane. I shoot for 93 when I can get it it.

Good info
So, stay away from Petro Canada.
Any response from Esso?

Sent using Tapatalk

A lot of Chevron Stations in Florida offer non E gas for about $4.49 -$4.99 per gallon and 110 racing for about $9.99 gallon

Esso premium grade is ethanol free so is Canadian Tire's, I can't believe Petro Canada is the only one that puts ethanol across all grades I have a feeling who ever responded to my email don't know shit.

Any idea who supplies the fuel at Mac's gas stations and whether or not it contains ethanol?

Than you, I'll ask the clerk at the one here. They are usually 5 cents a litre cheaper.

Back