England

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
:coolgleam: No, but I am from KENTucky, USA, is that close enough? You know in the Colonies.

Welcome to the SeaDoo forum.

Lou

WHAT NEXT for new 230 Challenger SE (2011)

Hi my names Jay and I am based around London and Glasgow, with my new 230 Challenger SE (2011) bought last week on its way to Postmouth Trafalgar dry stack.

I have 2 question, with one for those of you a little closer to home.

Firstly, I was hoping someone could let me know which iPhone app will best cover my navigational requirements. Obviously I will only be out on day trips, but I would like some form of gps while out on the Solent that will give me a good idea of where I am and what's around me.

Second of all, are there any Solent boaters or PWC users who can give me an Idea of where to head for a nice family day out with light towing etc. We will be launching from Portsmouth Trafalgar dry stack, and then I was hoping to explore some of the Isle of Wight and anchor up by a beach. Any advice or reviews of some days out around the Solent would be great and thank you for any help you can give.

Looking for other owners with advice and experience with this boat!

J

Hi All, Just bought a 2003 Sportster LE 130Bhp Single Jet that looks to be in mint condition. Only been out twice as the weather in the UK hasn't been the best and I am currently relying on my brother for a tow on his truck so its when he's available.

Being in the Southampton Area I didn't realise the tide would go out so far to make launching and recovery a problem too !

Well I hope to learn alot in here and maybe meet some fellow South Coast (Hampshire) peeps!

I am looking to get a stereo installed soon as the previous owner bought the whole setup- Head Unit, Amp, Tower speakers & shells but just didnt get the install before upgrading.

Hey chimp,

This was my first Solent season, an I'd be happy to share any info you might want to know that I have encountered.

J

hi, ive just bought a 2012 speedster 150 is the factory trailer uk legal? also Ive purchased this for some fun around the solent too:) but Im thinking it may be a little small. I used to launch at Christchurch and trundle down to muddiford..its 5 years since Ive been and this boat is to recapture some good times our family had down there. We live in Lancashire. any information on these boats would be appreciated as my last boat was a cabin crusier but i have had Mastercrafts in the past. thanks :)

Hi all, I'm in Kent and just recently signed up.
I'm a newbie to jet ski's and recently got a '97 GTX, quite old but only 20 odd hours on the clock, I've had all manner of problems with it though, never mind, getting to the bottom of it now.

Back