Engine throttle and gear control

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

tomvalois

I have a 2000 Sea-Doo Islandia that I recently purchased. It needs a lot of cosmetic work. One thing I want to do is replace the throttle and gear levers. I found two controls that look exactly like the one that is currently on the boat. The first is the UFlex B46 and the second is the UFlex B58. Here is a link to the manufacture's page:

B46 - B58 Ultraflex control boxes

They seem to be identical, except that the B58 has an interlock to keep the driver from accidentally shifting gears. Does anyone know which one I need? Thanks.

I have a 2000 Sea-Doo Islandia that I recently purchased. It needs a lot of cosmetic work. One thing I want to do is replace the throttle and gear levers. I found two controls that look exactly like the one that is currently on the boat. The first is the UFlex B46 and the second is the UFlex B58. Here is a link to the manufacture's page:

B46 - B58 Ultraflex control boxes

They seem to be identical, except that the B58 has an interlock to keep the driver from accidentally shifting gears. Does anyone know which one I need? Thanks.

Before you buy-
Remove the old levers and check the amout of "throw" each lever delivers to the control cables. Compare to new unit. Make sure your new unit has "start-in-gear" protection. If you need cables- they are standard marine cables. Not special Seadoo specific.

Just looking at the pix- it looks like they could have made the OEM controls years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back