engine compartment full of water

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

calkan

I have check every thing you can imagine to find leak. I finally gave up & took to dealer,he thinks,i say THINKS,it is coolant lines under the motor. HE also wants $500 to pull motor & replace lines.To see if thats what is wrong. ANY IDEAS!!!!! For got to say in 1&1/2 hrs. on lake it took on 1/2 engine compartment full of water.THANKS calkan

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, if you can't find any hull leaks then coolant lines would be a good place to look. Can you check these yourself?

water in eng.comp.

I am not sure I don't know alot about these pwc.Are they 2 black hoses under the motor? I don't repair manual. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
We have the manuals here for premium members. It could be those, there aren't many hoses that at in there which don't have fuel or oil in them. If you took a picture pointing to the hoses I might be able to tell you.

have u checked for any hull leaks? if not, fill it with water with a garden hose(in your driveway) and see if/where it is leaking out. i had to re-seal the ride plate bolts and the jet pump plate(if that's what it's called) on my 98 xp. cost me $50 and an afternoon of labour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back