Engine alignment tool

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Thumper3322

Hey all,

I'm going to be doing an engine/jet pump alignment this coming spring. Looking for anyone that might have a used one for sale, or one I could rent?

If I have to buy new, anyone interested after I'm done with it to buy it/rent it from me?

I'm in Ontario.

Cheers,
Thumper3322

Hi Diggin4aliving, I am looking to rent/lease an alignment tool as well for a 97 GTX, I realize this is an old thread, do you still have a ski/tool? I am located in Toronto, where are you?

Thanks

Hi Diggin4aliving, I am looking to rent/lease an alignment tool as well for a 97 GTX, I realize this is an old thread, do you still have a ski/tool? I am located in Toronto, where are you?

Thanks
Again this is an old thread, but did you locate one? Im looking to do one on a RXX.
Cheers

Hi, I am in southern Etobicoke, 5 mins from the Humber Bay boat launch or 10 mins from Marie Curtis ramp.

I have the tool, but have no interest in renting or loaning, however, I will agree to meet up a the ramps, do the alignment there and you can test the setup immediately in the water! Just show up with shims in hand and pump removed, should take only minutes to adjust.

Hey how’s it going thank you for replying back however my motor is still getting built and probably won’t be until another month or so could I contact you closer to spring?

Hi, ya, best to plan to meet up in the spring, nice March or April day . . . . only about 5 months away! Hard to do an alignment without an engine!

Hey how’s it going thank you for replying back however my motor is still getting built and probably won’t be until another month or so could I contact you closer to spring?
How was the winter? Spring is near, if you have your engine back are you still interested in the alignment tool to get the pump and engine positioned correctly?

How was the winter? Spring is near, if you have your engine back are you still interested in the alignment tool to get the pump and engine positioned correctly?
Hey how’s it going!! Thanks for getting back to me, I just got the motor back last week! Rebuilt the carbs yesterday and should be dropping in the next week or too! If your still willing to meet that would be awesome!

Hey how’s it going!! Thanks for getting back to me, I just got the motor back last week! Rebuilt the carbs yesterday and should be dropping in the next week or too! If your still willing to meet that would be awesome!

Sure, we can still meet up, Humber Bay boat launch, OK? Marie Curtis is good too, not as busy, or even Lakefront Promenade launch.
I will dig up all the adapters, what model is your Seadoo? You can message me at 647-220-5808. Next few weeks looks pretty cold for water test, maybe later in April hopefully it will warm up.

That would be amazing. Yes for sure ill
Be dropping it in doing mods and what not but end of April sounds good. 01 Seadoo rxx

You can msg me direct at 647-220-5808, FYI, I will not be avail the last weekend in April

Back