Ebay Help Please!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

D 5UPE

Premium Member
Premium Member
Im not impressed with buying stuff of Ebay now.
I bought a new pump off a Seller in USA for my 3D DI after I had melted the liner in my other one after catching a lump of laver rock in there.
So I bought another.

Anyway the seller isn't replying to my emails now and I dont know what steps to take. I thought if a seller dispatched your item they ticked off a box that shows this to you.
If its not showing that, then it hasn't been dispatched.
Does anyone know what steps you take to recover goods or money back from sellers that dont deliver goods?
Many thanks David.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep Trying

They don't seem to have a bad record...97.1. May cost ya a few dollars, but just call them. Could be something simple. Just keep trying, if no response, report them thru ebay!

They don't seem to have a bad record...97.1. May cost ya a few dollars, but just call them. Could be something simple. Just keep trying, if no response, report them thru ebay!

Cheers man. Im over in England.
He's not replying to emails ive sent. The feed back he has relates to items not recieved also, so its not looking good.

But how much time do you give before reporting stuff?
And has anyone reported stuff and got a satisfactory outcome?

You are overseas. UK?

Sometimes stuff does not arrive, even if shipped. And, we get alot of scams from UK, and other places. So, they may not be taking you seriously.

I'd look at their other items, and use ASK SELLER A QUESTION, about one of the other items, to be sure that they get the email. (what I mean, is some spam eliminators will delete emails from UK) This may get you around the spam eliminator.

If you don't succede, a few of us could email them, (we are in USA) and ask what is going on. This would for sure get answered!

N

No need to worry!

I buy and sell stuff on ebay all of the time. You have to wait a certain number of days and the you can submit a claim through ebay and they will send an email to the buyer and they have a certain amount of days to respond. Did you pay with paypal? If so then you really have nothing to worry about because you can also submit a claim with them. Bottom line is you should either get your money back or get your item. I would recommend sending emails through the ebay system to make sure they get them. Good luck!

Agree....!

I agree with Seapoo89. Your investment is protected through ebay and if you used the Pay Pal network, again through them. You need to stay on top of it and continue to try and contact this person. You also need to look into the rules for sending a complaint to ebay for merchandise not received. They will investigate if for you but you have to work with them.

No Nate, Dave ( D 5UPE ) is not the one receiving the item or the item being sent through the U.K. Dave has shared his mechanical knowledge to the forum in the past as a "moderator". So, if you see Dave online, he's a guy to ask!............

Hello Dave!.........shout out to ya! Is the water cold? I know if the weather is not overcast, your riding jumping the waves!!!!:cheers:mate

I agree with Seapoo89.

No Nate, Dave ( D 5UPE ) is not the one receiving the item or the item being sent through the U.K. Dave has shared his mechanical knowledge to the forum in the past as a "moderator". So, if you see Dave online, he's a guy to ask!............

Hello Dave!.........shout out to ya! Is the water cold? I know if the weather is not overcast, your riding jumping the waves!!!!:cheers:mate

How ya doing Mate. ITS BlOOODy nasty in the sea here. Its that dark grey colour now. Sometimes very chopy with big swells. And other days depending on the wind, Huge waves :hurray: I feel the pain now and hyperthermia is a real danger. Goes with age also LoL.
I just want my ski fixed so I can try stuff out there.

I just recieved the guys phone number so i'll give him a ring and see.
Also on another UK site I was told from another skier he waited 3-4 weeks for stuff. (bloody snail mail or what)
(I'll alter my first post so as not to harm his business incase he's genuine)

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back