Dealer Discount off List

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimraab

What do you guys think a dealer would discount an in stock 2012 Speedster 150, 255HP? The list I believe is 22K.

I basically got it for $21,500 and the trailer for free. Dealers are all different. Seminole Power Sports in Sanford, FL was about 4K more expensive and didn't want to come down. This also included a 3yr warranty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jim, I can hook you up with our guy over at Riva motorsports to get you a great deal on this. Are you in the market now?

I paid $23,300 +TTL for mine. That included a galvanized trailer, Wake tower, & Bimini top. So I feel like I got a good deal as well. That was in Shreveport, LA.

I got mine last weekend. 2012 Green Sea Doo Speedster 150, 255Hp, Wake Tower, Bimini, Mirror, wake rack, trailer, 4 lifejackets, fire extingisher, flush kits , safety kit. The paper work reads 23 thousand something for the boat and all. I paid OTD alot more than that through delivery/prep charges plus TT&L.

Greg, not in the market quite yet, but man is it tempting! Went to Barney's in St. Pete yesterday and they had both the lime and orange in stock. My problem is that I would need to also purchase a more appropriate tow vehicle along with the 150. It always comes down to a money thing! Thanks guys!

I made my sales guy throw in the flush kit for the Speedster because he told me that the only thing that the dealership was going to include was a fire extinguisher. He said he would buy it for me. I actually watched him have to pull out his own credit card at the parts department at the dealer and buy the flush kit. I was really surprised to see that the dealership made the sales person pay for stuff like that out of his own pocket.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back