Dead Sea doo

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Jamiemead

Hi everyone my ski s dead , I've put a brand new battery on her and checked starter motor which I Took off seems ok when attached to a battery it works , put it back on ,and nothing .
Any ideas would be appreciated thanks Jamie

hi guys.. i have the same issue with my 97 GSX .. put the key in and nothing totally dead.
jumped the solenoid and the engine will kick-in.. not sure what's the issue. .. one thing i did try to boost the battery to jump start it .. help please..

hi guys.. i have the same issue with my 97 GSX .. put the key in and nothing totally dead.
jumped the solenoid and the engine will kick-in.. not sure what's the issue. .. one thing i did try to boost the battery to jump start it .. help please..

Please start your own topic in the 2 stroke PWC section so we can help you.

Take it to an authorized repair service, they will find out your problem! Btw people could u please recomend me an website with car tires size calculator i found one tirereviews.co/makes/toyota/tacoma/2018/ but need any others to check them out !

Last edited:
Back