Dead Gauges on 2004 Speedster 200

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

pro5.0

I have a question about the guages in my 04 speedster 200 310hp....

My poor boat was stored outside this last winter and so far the only issues I'm having is with my gauges. I noticed last year my fuel gauge was starting to hang up a bit and one of my tachs wasn't ready right either. Well this year I have no Fuel gauge one tach isn't working the needle tries to come up but only makes it 1/2 inch. And my Speedometer isn't working either. I've checked the fuel sender and I have signal and power to it. Same with the speedo it has power and signal from the sender. The tach was easy to check because I just swapped the plug around to the other gauge so yah its confirmed bad as well. So I'm thinking I need three new gauges.....

I'm wondering where is the best place to get replacement gauges? The prices I have found so far seem pretty steep. Has anyone done any type of gauge upgrade or repairing there old gauges? Looking for ideas to either make this hurt less and or improve the look of my dash... Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back