Daughters first jetski ride!!!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

THEREVIVAL

took my daughter (3 years old) out for her first jetski ride. had my dad drive and I hung back with her. she had a blast. got to love gopros.

[youtube]icu_2Jal2RU[/youtube]

That is great, I bet she had a blast. In a few years she will be asking for one of her own.

That is great, I bet she had a blast. In a few years she will be asking for one of her own.

I wouldn't doubt it. shes 3 and acts like shes 13 so im sure soon it will be I wanna drive a car. she loved the ski not a fan of the wind when we went a little faster, but for the most part liked it.

Mine are older and grown but grew up on the water. Some of the best days of my life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine are older and grown but grew up on the water. Some of the best days of my life.

with the addition of a gopro to my toy collection im hoping to capture all these great moments and fun times so I can always watch it once shes older.
gonna have to get creative with a mount though. holding my hand out like that for the full 12 minutes of footage got bad real fast.

Do you need a GoPro? If so, I bought one as I needed the mounts that came with it. If sell it to you for what I have in it.

Do you need a GoPro? If so, I bought one as I needed the mounts that came with it. If sell it to you for what I have in it.

Na I have one, 4 silver. Just need to design a mount for it so I can see her if she's between me and my wife or me and my dad.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Ram Mounts are the best. High quality. Work off a ball pivot. You can twist it any way you want it.

yea my wife is already pissed I spent about 800 between camera and all the accessories and cases and stuff. so I am trying to keep my cost down lower now

Nice. Always good to get them started early.

I started my youngest when she was about 1.5 years old. OK... it wasn't a real ride... I hardly broke idle... but she loved it.

86.jpg

Ha ha great pic. My wife was a nervous wreck when I thought about doing it last year. So I did what any good father and husband would do.... I did it this year when she wasn't down the shore with us..... Ha ha

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Got my grandkids (6 and 9) on the skis with their mom and dad. "Mom" (my daughter) would only do 30, so she asked to trade with her brother cuz "the blue one goes faster". Of course, her dad is driving that one.

-Dave

Thats excellent parenting right there!! Memories for a lifetime!
Nice. Always good to get them started early.

I started my youngest when she was about 1.5 years old. OK... it wasn't a real ride... I hardly broke idle... but she loved it.

86.jpg

Back