Custom Wrap on SeaDoo Speedster 150

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Might want to look at some pads for that micro-tower so your passengers don't crack their heads sitting in the rear seats.

not what i'd go with, but it's very cool and a great job. I love that mini tower; it is perfect for that boat. Where did you get it?

I'm probably too old...lol...I'm with a lot of the others...not my thing, but it's very nicely done...

Pretty cool! Did u design that or a shop? We need new decal/wrap but I'm not creative like that! Any links or sites you can suggest?

[video=youtube;CMNry4PE93Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

ocod, now that's funny!

pwgsx, the good news is that he has a buyer...just has to wait for him to come of age...

ocod, now that's funny!

pwgsx, the good news is that he has a buyer...just has to wait for him to come of age...

LOL yea, reminds me of a donk.

Attachments

• McDonalds.jpg
    McDonalds.jpg
    258.9 KB · Views: 81
  • imagesCATR11AV.jpg
    imagesCATR11AV.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 79
Love it. All the kids wanted to ride in your tube this summer didn't they? I'm no TMNT lover, but they did a nice job on your boat. To each his own I say. Also, as asked previously, where did you get your tower?

lol,,, that reminds me of the seaskate I saw a few weeks ago, not a turtle, a stingray.. but unique either way

10.jpg

It turns a lot of heads and gets me invited to lots of parties on house boats. People online can hate all day but at my lake everyone has a good sense of humor and loves the turtle boat. I will try to post a video of the LED job I did to it. I've got all the TMNT colors in LEDs throughout the boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back