Custom seadoo aluminum boat trim

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon Low

Hello folks I recently took my 95 seadoo spx (657x) cut it up and stuck it in my aluminum boat it runs great with a rebuilt motor from sbt and performs better than expected on the water but one problem I have is I need longer cables. Luckily seadoo used the 657x in their boats so I'm able to get all except for the trim I know it won't do much on my 14' boat but I'd still like the option to adjust up or down. I decided to ditch the vts and use a lever with maybe 3 fixed positions but I need a longer cable.

So my question is will the reverse cable for the 95 sportster hook up and work as a trim cable or if their are any other cables that will work instead?

Thanks in advance

Hi & welcome to the Seadoo "custom boat" forum.

There is one rule here...well OK maybe a few more than that. But the most important one is:
1. If you see a hot chick on a boat/beach/wherever *OR*do a custom remodeling job. You must post a picture or else it never happened....Well I guess for a custom job it is rule #2 :) :)

We want to see pics of this bad boy jet boat.
hope you find the right cable.

Sounds cool, as seadoobuddy said..... Pics!!
Sorry I can offer any advice :(

Call SBT and ask them to quote you pricing for a vts cable to your length specs with the proper ends and retain the vts if that's really how you want it all to work they will make a longer cable for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back