Courtsey Lights on 2012 Challenger 210- want to change to LED

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kparis14

Has anyone replaced the factory light bulbs used in the Perko courtsey lights (there are 3 of them) on board the Challenger 210? These are the small lights that light the interior deck (1 in front and 1 on each side by driver and passenger seats.

I removed the cover to find a small tube bulb. I'd like to replace these with colored (blue) LED bulbs.

My understanding is I'll need a Festoone bulb but I'm not sure of the length. Most Festoones are 31mm long. Some have posted the length of the Perko fixture bulbs is actually 28.5 or 29mm.

I was hoping someone could clarify and maybe provide a link to a vendor??

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

I bought some for my older 98 speedster but never installed them. I bought 28mm festoon bulbs. I got em on ebay, there are tons of them on there. Most say 27-28mm. Even if they are off a bit, they just slide between 2 contacts that are easily bent in or out as needed.

Thanks for the response. I bought 3 29mm bulbs online that arrived today. Will install tomorrow and provide feedback on fit, color and supply pics.

Did they fit?

Thanks for the response. I bought 3 29mm bulbs online that arrived today. Will install tomorrow and provide feedback on fit, color and supply pics.

How did the install of the LED bulbs go? I want to do the same upgrade. Found 31mm Blue LED festoon bulbs on Amazon.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back