Correct Battery Specs for 09 Challenger 230 SE

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

seadooguynj

Could anyone help me out on determining what the correct battery would be for a 2009 Challenger 230 SE (510 HP)? Bought the boat a few days ago and the battery presently installed has almost all of the labels and markings worn off so I can't determine what it is for sure that I have in there plus I want to make sure I replace it with the proper size, etc. that the boat should have. Thanks in advance for the assistance.

Could anyone help me out on determining what the correct battery would be for a 2009 Challenger 230 SE (510 HP)? Bought the boat a few days ago and the battery presently installed has almost all of the labels and markings worn off so I can't determine what it is for sure that I have in there plus I want to make sure I replace it with the proper size, etc. that the boat should have. Thanks in advance for the assistance.

Follow-up: Found, according to the service manual, the dimensions are 10 3/4" long, 7" wide and 8 5/8" tall. See attached photo. Manual indicates 12V group 24 marine batteries. No other specs listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back