Computer wire harness

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guillermo

Hello , hope to find a solution to this problem . I was Loking into my wire harnes the one conectes to the computer and I saw that most of the cables were rusted , I mark them all with numbers to clean them . But by the time I finished two marks from two clanked fall off , and now I don’t know we’re they go . I’ll try finding the wire diagram and nothing yet .
Those in the picture , and I have 5 available spots .
Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 36
I think I'm seeing 3 wires without numbers... so... what colors are the wires we are looking at?

The Black/red wire goes on connector 163. But... I'm not sure that's how your fuse block is numbered. It's the power for the courtesy lights... so fuse #2 in your picture.

Last edited:
Good morning . I have these location left . Numbers 6 7 10 13 14 in the computer . And the to cables are : brown with red stripes and white with red lines also. I don’t have the space available for #2 in the computer , I already have one cable connected in that space .

Brown/red is the bilge pump power. Unfortunately... I don't even see a white/red wire in the schematic. I think what's printed, and what's in your boat isn't the same. I found that with my Islandia also. Mine is a 2002, and it seems to be a mix of 2002 and 2003 when I'm looking at the wiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back