Coffman Rec Pipe 787 Water Routing

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

sleeperxp

hello, just bought a coffman pipe cheap off of a guy. i have the flange and pile and that’s it. i see threaded holes on the flange and understand that there is supposed to have water to them. any help with this would be nice and plus where do i find jets to “jet” the pipe

hello, just bought a coffman pipe cheap off of a guy. i have the flange and pile and that’s it. i see threaded holes on the flange and understand that there is supposed to have water to them. any help with this would be nice and plus where do i find jets to “jet” the pipe
I think Mandriva posted instructions on here somewhere if not [MENTION=51824]Matt Braley[/MENTION] knows.

Sounds like the spraybar is missing. It's a 1/4" fitting with 1/8" NPT threads and the inside part has a slit in it so it sprays down stream with the exhaust flow. You can find these new at Watcon. The barbed end of the fitting needs to be tapped 5mm and then have a Mikuni high speed jet screwed into it. I recommend around 120 or 125.

You will also need a silicone coupler and 2 clamps to connect the pipe to the flange. Then you will need a long silicone hose to connect the pipe with the waterbox.

2? Spraybars? You will only need one of those. They give you a couple location choices but most people have it pointing toward the left side from the riders position.

I usually get genuine Mikuni jets from Niche Cycle on eBay. The shipping charge is only for the first one so you can get a couple other sizes to try without paying any more to send them. Water flow metering is not as critical as fuel though so you could probably get away with an off brand package like this.... https://www.ebay.com/itm/10X-Small-...ash=item3f71f3752c:g:n6MAAOSwImRYXBqo&vxp=mtr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back