Circle questions. Mystery wire and bilge pump.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

quintonvincent

Can anybody identify the red wire in the picture for me? It has a plug that is still plugged in in the wires are broken off I cannot figure out where it needs to go to.

The only other issue I have is my bilge pump stays on at all times with the fuse in. There are some wires coming from the bilge area that I think might be a switch for an automatic pump. The switch on the dash does not turn it off.
120.jpg

Have you looked really close at the plug? Typically seadoo would cap a un-used connector with a connector with rubber plugs in it. And they had stubs that would stick out that would look like broken wires.

I found some stuff like this there is a post here. If the mystery connector has both pieces, and the wires were "flush" cut, then most likely this is an accessory that was not sold so the factory cuts the wires off. Old Seadoo builds are pretty disappointing when it comes to wiring it seems, like no automotive style of wire harness management, can call it half ass I guess in some areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back