Challerger 180 boat cover

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

miketech

Hi everyone,

Trying to find a good deal on a boat cover new or used in good condition for a 2006 Seadoo Challenger 180 CS no tower. Anyone has suggestions?

Tks.

Poppys aren't cheap, but they ARE great quality!
Do the Poppy’s ha e the name “Outer Armor” on them? That’s what my 06 Challenger had on it when I bought it, but it ripped pretty easy and just came apart last weekend when I pulled it out. Need a better cover!

Do the Poppy’s ha e the name “Outer Armor” on them? That’s what my 06 Challenger had on it when I bought it, but it ripped pretty easy and just came apart last weekend when I pulled it out. Need a better cover!

Pretty sure Outer Armor is it's own brand and line of products: Outer Armor

There's an "Outer Armor" logo on the back of the poppy cover I purchased last year. They must be the same then no?

You can see my cover with the OA logo in post #13 HERE

There's an "Outer Armor" logo on the back of the poppy cover I purchased last year. They must be the same then no?

You can see my cover with the OA logo in post #13 HERE

Poppy references Outer Armor on their website, but it still looks like a separate brand. The one I bought for my Speedster doesn't have that logo on it. They also reference Outer Armor as a special order.... "
Now offering special order for: Outer Armor Towable Boat covers for some models of
Regal, Chaparrel, Supra / Moomba, Centurion, Supreme, Robalo, Older Model Yamaha Jet Boat, Mercury Motor Covers
"

There was zero indication that the cover I ordered was anything but a Poppy Cover. Check the link

All I see is Poppy branding all over the page where their "cover finder" directed me to.

I also checked my order confirmation and receipt, and neither indicated the cover was made by Outer Armor.

Regardless of whose name is printed on back, the covers are of good quality at a fair price IMO. There is maintenance with any cover and if you take care of it, you should get about 3 - 5 years out of it depending on the environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back