Challenger extended ride plate

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh well.
I assume the 175 isn't an M2 drive?

If not, no problem as a simple modification is working its way through my head right now.
Seems like less than $50 in materials at the moment.
If all that works out I'll post the how to over at jetboaters under the Mercury Sport Jets.

Thanks for all of your interest in the extended ride plates. Evidently the phone number has been disconnected or changed. I’m going to go by there on Friday to make sure they’re still open and get some ripe plates made

I have been calling the sheet metal shop for several days now with no answer. So I drove all the way down there today and to my surprise the shop is out of business. People were in there cleaning up and I asked if I could go in to get my template for the ride plate. I was hoping to find it so I could take it to a different metal shop to make ride plates, but it was gone. I’m sorry to say that I will be no longer making the AM ride plates. If I can help in anyway with questions on how I made it with the materials just let me know. Thanks for all of you who have purchased a ride plates enjoy them and happy boating.

If you know someone fairly local that has one of your ride plates... and they are willing to remove it and send it to you... you could use it as a template make a copy... and there you go, back in business.

I have been calling the sheet metal shop for several days now with no answer. So I drove all the way down there today and to my surprise the shop is out of business. People were in there cleaning up and I asked if I could go in to get my template for the ride plate. I was hoping to find it so I could take it to a different metal shop to make ride plates, but it was gone. I’m sorry to say that I will be no longer making the AM ride plates. If I can help in anyway with questions on how I made it with the materials just let me know. Thanks for all of you who have purchased a ride plates enjoy them and happy boating.

I'm late to the party but I would like to order one !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back