Challenger 230 SE 430HP thru hull exhaust

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

arturras

Hi guys,
I want to do exhaust through the hull in my Sea-Doo Challenger 230 430HP, anyone of you knows where to place the exhaust tips? already removed the resonators and did bypass

Ive never seen it done on a sea doo boat. Im kinda curious to see how it turns out and how it sounds. Be sure to come back and keep us updated.

Lol, I think the equivalent lineage would be more like a 3cyl Chevy Sprint, which I had the misfortune of getting as a loner from a cheapskate body shop once. Very uninspired sounding!

Joking aside, firing up the 4-tec inside my garage, sure makes it sound like it has some balls!

I think that the sound could be quite nice ... but I've heard that without replacing the OEM WaterBox there is no such effect

done! exhaust tips of billet aluminum inspired by RIVA, exhaust elbows 90 ° Samco Sport etc.

I had no time fire up the engines :(
but it looks OK tomorrow I will add photos...

Ive never seen it done on a sea doo boat. Im kinda curious to see how it turns out and how it sounds. Be sure to come back and keep us updated.

done! exhaust tips of billet aluminum inspired by RIVA, exhaust elbows 90 ° Samco Sport etc.

I had no time fire up the engines
but it looks OK tomorrow I will add photos...

Arturras,
How did this project turn out?? When you get a chance can you add some pictures, sound clip, and maybe a parts list of what you ordered? I am thinking this maybe some thing I might do to my boat. I sold an off-shore raceing style boat with 5" open exhaust and a 502 big block chevy so I love the sound of open exhaust.... Thanks!!

Arturras,
How did this project turn out?? When you get a chance can you add some pictures, sound clip, and maybe a parts list of what you ordered? I am thinking this maybe some thing I might do to my boat. I sold an off-shore raceing style boat with 5" open exhaust and a 502 big block chevy so I love the sound of open exhaust.... Thanks!!

Unfortunately, since I finished the installation for over a week it's raining :(
maybe this weekend I can take pictures and clip,

Look for a sound clip for a seadoo rxp resonator removal. Sounds mean, I did it on my rxp and love it. Same engine in the boat so it should sound the same IMO. I'll try and get a video clip tonight. The only thing I see is the exhaust points down on the boat so it may be quieter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back