Challenger 180 Tower speakers

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

yardawg

Anyone ever added tower speakers to a stock 2008 Challenger 180 tower. How about racks? I'm looking for the pros and cons, recommendations and some pics if possible.

Thanks,
Mark

I have the AVENGER BAT STYLE WAKEBOARD RACK FOR 1.75-2.0" TOWER. I got it from ebay for $115.00 works awesome. here are the specs.

Polished Aluminum with 1.75-2.0" Swivel Clamp

Polished Aluminum Bat style Wakeboard Rack with 1.75-2.0 inch Swivel Clamp. This item is new and in original manufacture packaging. Protect your boards, your boat, your crew and yourself. Get your wakeboards and wakeskates up and out of the boat with this quality built wakeboard rack with rubber bumper inserts for maximum board protection. Bungee cord safety strap secures all sizes of wakeboards and wakeskates. Designed with an optimum blend of Function and Style. The fully adjustable Swivel Clamp allows you to mount your rack at almost any angle. Works on both vertical and horizontal bars. This wakeboard rack would be a great accent to any wakeboard tower. Don't miss this one. Act Now!

Features

· Secures 2 Wakeboards/Wakeskates

· Polished Aluminum

· Bungee cord safety strap to secure boards

· Soft rubber inserts for secure tight board protection

· Protects against damage or injury caused by loose boards in the boat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back