Candoo pro

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dazza

Hi all in Australia South Aus I’m looking for 14 people in S.A that would like life time plug ins for your seadoo ski 2stroke or 4stroke or boats $100 all up. I have a candoo pro that I can upgrade to unlimited. If your interested let me know

Hi all in Australia South Aus I’m looking for 14 people in S.A that would like life time plug ins for your seadoo ski 2stroke or 4stroke or boats $100 all up. I have a candoo pro that I can upgrade to unlimited. If your interested let me know

Hi I am in Western Australia so a bit far to buy in LoL but I was wondering what are they like, are they easy to use.
If you only have the one ski is it value for money in buying a candoo Pro, if I bought one would I need to upgrade the S/W every 12 months

I got mine second hand with 1 license already used for $400. But it’s easy to use and pretty much pointed straight to the problem I had on my di ski. Plus you’ll never have to go to a dealer again to clear fault codes or service interval codes/turbo/supercharged interval codes so i say get one especially if you know a few people with seadoos

I got mine second hand with 1 license already used for $400. But it’s easy to use and pretty much pointed straight to the problem I had on my di ski. Plus you’ll never have to go to a dealer again to clear fault codes or service interval codes/turbo/supercharged interval codes so i say get one especially if you know a few people with seadoos
Thanks
If I could find on for $400 I would grab it, the only ones I have seen so fat are $700 US that going to be around the $900 AUD

I found mine on eBay from NSW I haven’t seen another one yet but if you can find enough people around you you can convert it to unlimited skis and make money. A dealer won’t clear codes unless THEY do the required service. That’s what I’m trying to do good luck. What ski you have?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 10
I found mine on eBay from NSW I haven’t seen another one yet but if you can find enough people around you you can convert it to unlimited skis and make money. A dealer won’t clear codes unless THEY do the required service. That’s what I’m trying to do good luck. What ski you have?
Hi
I just bought a seadoo GTX il 260 hp 2015 from an auction with the motor in bits (a Repo) I think he has blown a supercharger because every part of the motor has been taken apart. From the look off the piston it has not done many hours but something has damaged one big end journal. I can't find any oversize bearings for it so I am looking for a crank and the crank case was missing so Im looking at buying an after market crank case from US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back