Candoo Is it the ONLY One

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

etemplet

Premium Member
Premium Member
out there for these old 2-stroke skis? I own a Candoo but since I am gonna invest some money in diagnostics I want to see what is available. Input help is appreciated. If anyone would like to comment on the Candoo good or bad I a interested.

Very limited usability on the 2 strokes unless you’re into the “newer” ones. I used it on my 02 DI’s as an example.

Only other option is BUDS but you have to be a dealer or find a used one then you can have licensing issues. I think CanDoo does everything possible though.

I inquired about the BUDs system on Ebay the are selling those with looks like unlimited licenses. I'm just comparing one to the other. Which ever one is easier I'll considering purchasing. Thing is you have to use this a lot to get good with it. Candoo says they equipment can be used up to 2020 machines. Dennis is helpful but it looks like you have to figure out for yourself as you go along

I just plugged the Candoo into the 03 RX DI and yes that IS cool. It does all sorts of stuff what that ski. LOL This is my first one so I'm gonna play with it a lot.

I keep wanting to buy the CanDoo but have really scaled back working on other people’s skis and only own carbed skis. Maybe once I need some new lanyards I’ll invest in one.

I just found out you can only purchase 15 licenses unless you buy the unlimited. I only use it on skis that I restore but... I'm looking at unlimited. Using it for other skis and a few keys will pay for some of the extra costs. I want a good system that is user friendly. I don't find Candoo user friendly for me. LOL Probably a growth area. Like I need another growth area. LOL For the few hundred $$ the personal model is nice especially if you have a RFI or DI.

I just found out you can only purchase 15 licenses unless you buy the unlimited. I only use it on skis that I restore but... I'm looking at unlimited. Using it for other skis and a few keys will pay for some of the extra costs. I want a good system that is user friendly. I don't find Candoo user friendly for me. LOL Probably a growth area. Like I need another growth area. LOL For the few hundred $$ the personal model is nice especially if you have a RFI or DI.
this is correct!

Back