Canadian Bimini/Covers source

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Lee

Axess Marine out of Quebec,free shipping in Canada.
Anybody bought from them?
I think their bimini's are real close to OEM. sorry I don't know how to add a link.maybe someone here can for me:)
They are a ebay.ca seller.

Another option for people is a local upholstery shop. You can usually find them with a display both at your local boat show. I had both my Bimini and bow cover made here in Calgary at a place called Sewwut. Did a fantastic job, and for both including install it was 800.00 plus GST.

Aaron:cheers:

Attachments

• SEA-DOO 040small.JPG
    SEA-DOO 040small.JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 106
:agree:That looks awesome Aaron.She does good work. I've used her in the past for some auto interior and welder covers.

Very nice Aaron - looks like quality work. Is your 05 bow the same as my 01? If so, does she have the pattern?

Very nice Aaron - looks like quality work. Is your 05 bow the same as my 01? If so, does she have the pattern?

Not sure on that one. I just dropped the boat off and she custom made the tops for me.

Aaron:cheers:

2004 Sporoster, 155 Hp

I bought one from this dude. He was a very nice guy. He said that it was the OEM one. I installed yesterday. no problem. It fits under my OEM cover.

It a very nice top that's for sure.

bimini update

Just finished installing my bimini from Axess Marine today.:hurray: Had some trouble figuring out the instructions,as they were very vague,but managed to bite the bullet and put my baby under the drill:ack:
It looks like it will be excellent for protection from the sun,folds back to the shape of the boat nicely and all around looks good. I'll try to post pictures if anybody's interested :cheers:

Just finished installing my bimini from Axess Marine today.:hurray: Had some trouble figuring out the instructions,as they were very vague,but managed to bite the bullet and put my baby under the drill:ack:
It looks like it will be excellent for protection from the sun,folds back to the shape of the boat nicely and all around looks good. I'll try to post pictures if anybody's interested :cheers:

Lee, can you post some pics?

for you who me

Here you are . The OEM cover does not fit over the bimini when down as in the last pic,but I don't travel with the cover anyway:cheers:

Attachments

• S5031331.JPG
    S5031331.JPG
    119.2 KB · Views: 132
  • S5031335.JPG
    S5031335.JPG
    104.7 KB · Views: 122
  • S5031338.JPG
    S5031338.JPG
    121.1 KB · Views: 139
  • S5031339.JPG
    S5031339.JPG
    116.1 KB · Views: 119
  • S5031343.JPG
    S5031343.JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 135
Here you are . The OEM cover does not fit over the bimini when down as in the last pic,but I don't travel with the cover anyway:cheers:

Looks good!!! Where it screws to the boat that plastic or metal? I boat in some ruff waters. i get 3ft of air constant for 30min so im wondering if itll hold up or end up at the bottom of lake erie.

Back