can you guys help me!!!!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

kabynhony

Premium Member
Premium Member
I was riding, my boat 2001 sporster LE, just stoped, tried to turned on, it bepped constanty, checked the temp. of piston with my thermal gun, both below 120, with screw drive i turned the shaft to make sure nothing is bloking, took the key out ant put it back again, the motor turned little bit, pushed the start button again, beeping... anyone knows what is wrong w/ it?
Thanks guys!!

According to my 1996 manual, a continuous beep means overheating. If that is the case with your boat, I would assume it is actually overheating, there is some type of freak issue with the cooling system causing a hot spot at the sensor, or there is some electrical issue with the overheat sensing system like a shorted sense wire or a bad sensor.

the over heating alarm can also go off if the sensor it is shorting out on something. I am guessing there is something more going on here though since it sounds like it doesn't actually turn any more? I don't have your manual so I cant check for you but maybe its oil related? I think I remember seeing that the oil system on some of these boats also has a continuous alarm.

have you had any developments since you posted originally?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back