Can I fit a 2006 Gti 155 engine block into a 2013 gti 130 hull?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zex

I am trying to fit a 2006 gti 155 engine block into a 2013 gti 130 hull. Can I accomplish this mission? I am also trying to fit all the 2013 things into the 2006 block.

Same motor so yes it will fit onto mounts, line up with shaft and accept exhaust. Also same for 185, 215, 255 and 260's, they're all 1500cc triples with virtually identical castings

Reactions: Zex
2006 was a mid year change for several engine components including the vent hole above the counterbalace on the block for the newer tops system and crankshaft. So, we need to know exactly what parts you are swapping and what they look like. If you have the old version you will need to change a few things including drilling a hole in the block but can be made to work. If you have the newer style, you are good to go. It will still only be 130 hp with the 155 motor or close to it. The camshafts are different between the two but the electronics are the main thing keeping it to 130hp.

Reactions: Zex
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back