Calling all Durham Region/ Kawartha Lakes/Bay of Quinte PWC riders

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

QUIE

hello everyone!

first of all my name is Sean but you can just call me Quie "Q-E" (long story on my nickname)

I wanted to see if there is any type of meet-up or a planned meet up coming soon. As much as i love riding around on my GTI (all along the trent severn/ bay of quinte/ lake ontario.) i want to see if there is any type of major meet up for a massive cruise along?

I think it would be a great idea to have a day of riding with lunch somewhere! I myself am pretty flexible on geography. But i would love to get some input from the community.

Any information would be great and or a response to say that you would be interested would also be great as well!!!!

Im looking forward to meet with you all and carving up the lakes with you!!

thanks and happy boating!

Quie

Attachments

• 198307_10150993178493909_361073026_n.jpg
    198307_10150993178493909_361073026_n.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 17
Hey Quie,I'll be passing through Orono on the 115 heading to my trailer on Pidgeon lake on Friday.Not really into any cruises right now,still working to get my son's new to him 95xp into perfect shape.Glad to see someone nearby on this forum though.By the way,where do you get parts from.Everywhere seems so overpriced compared to the internet.

hey black charger...
lol i know pigeon lake very well (ironic story i grew up on that lake!) and i use to work at egan marine.... I plan on being up there a lot pigeon lake at the very sound end is where i usually launch at (omemee)... i love the channel... SUPER TIGHT! i usually head up to the sandbar and achor down.
In regards to my prices i use the internet as well. though i haven't really needed anything this year... We will hopefully meet up soon black charger!

Didn't make it to the sandbar this weekend,too many visitors and it's hardly fair to leave people behind.Just some wake boarding and chasing my son on his XP.I could see from my dock that the sandbar was packed on Saturday.Yeah,maybe I"ll see you there one day,look for a 95xp or Nordic 1710 with a merc 115 on it.

aight done deal... we where there for a bit but decided to leave and headed to bridgenorth to skyline shores.. i myself have a 2001 gti but i usually run with a 2010 r 210 and a 2008 GTX

also anyone that is interested in meeting up anywhere on the trent. Msg me whenever you can!!!!

Hi there...

New member here... Can't wait for next pwc season in 2013... I will keep an eye in this forum and see if i can meet you guys some time during the summer...

Cheers

Juancho

Back