Busted Brass check valve coming out of accelerator pump. Looking for replacement options.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter_kramer

The other day while I was fixing a fuel leak on my accelerator pump lines the brass nipple on the check valve busted off and I haven’t been able to to find a replacement or a possible solution for this as there are like no part numbers for the accelerator pump. I will attach a picture of what the fitting looked like before it busted. This model has a round diaphragm in the accelerator pump.

Attachments

• F0AA8295-3E17-4354-B2D8-2C1EF984FD64.jpeg
    F0AA8295-3E17-4354-B2D8-2C1EF984FD64.jpeg
    370.9 KB · Views: 26
if that's a 951, i think last time I dropped carbs on concrete and that happened, it was more cost effective to just buy new carbs than trying to find a good used pump. the pump was like $150+ or so? and carbs were like $400? I don't recall exactly, but it was a pain. I could be wrong, it was a long time ago.

I probably have a few of those laying around, i'll look tonight.
FWIW, you can rejet and eliminate the AP, if you're going to a Pro-K setup

I was able to figure it out I bought a junk accelerator pump off eBay for cheap and Pressed the fitting out. I saw a video on YouTube where a guy had a problem with the choke plate hitting on the plastic in the middle of the prok. Is there another option for flame arrestors and rejet that would work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back